Editing Your Domain Name’s DNS Settings (GoDaddy)
- Login to your GoDaddy account.
- Click your name in the top right to expand the user panel.
- Click Manage My Domains.
- Click the domain name you wish to edit.
- Click the tab DNS Zone File.
- Under the heading A (Host) find the entry that begins with “@”, then click the blue pencil icon on the right side.
- Under the Points to: heading, enter “184.108.40.206” into the text box.
- Click Finish.
- A red bar will show up. Click Save Changes.
Note: DNS changes can take anywhere from 15 minutes to 12 hours to completely propagate across all internet providers.
- Your domain and website are now pointed to the Blu Sky Films web server.